Sunday, April 12, 2009

Guerilla Tattoo with the Tit, Ba-Durr!, and the Cock Blocks

Great freakin' weekend of shows! On Friday at Chris Ba-Durr's house on Madison Drive, with the Tit, Ba-Durr!, Tragic Johnson, the Impatients, S.H.O.T. and the Adelies, it was so nuts this kid passed out in the pit and then they drug him outside and then he sprung up, bolted down the street and barfed everywhere! Plus the Impatients played the best set I ever saw 'em do! I didn't bring my awesome Zack Morris camera though, for I feared it would be smashed, then some dude would get smashed by me! Then on Saturday we went up to Shippensburg, PA to play the Guerilla Tattoo Parlor. Again, it was sick and the crowd was outstanding. Tit Patrol crowds are the best crowds in the multiverse! Give yerselves a round of applause. We missed the opening act, a metal band (from what I understand) by the name of Obake, but our buddies Ba-Durr! and the Cock Blocks lit it up and then the Tit tore it down!

The Bearded Men of Space Station 11 a.k.a. Ba-Durr!
























Shippensburg's Own - the Cock Blocks!

























The Motherfuckin' Tit Patrol!










No comments: