Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Beauty of Ba-Durr!

As all good trips go, it begins with seeing Karl on the side of the road buying 7-Up, pulling over and bullshitting with him for awhile. Karl declined to go to the show with me, most likely due to us missing his bartender competition a few years back. We'll get him there!

Super sweet Ba-Durr! set at 46 Madison this weekend, along with the Ultimate Headies, Paramedic, and Good Luck. I don't wanna give anything away, but I got to sing with the Durrs on a work in progress cover of Endless Mike Jambox's "Karl Konnection!" Ba-Durr! rules and are cute too. Ha-cha!












































This was I believe The Paramedics, who sounded like a mix of Hellbender and Thin Lizzy, featured Justin Long a.k.a. "Mac Guy" on vocals and tap-on guitar, and who I think Tit Patrol will be playing with at Name TBA Fest at Robby's house on Paper Mill, I had to get up on the couch to photog these guys, and I didn't have the gumption to do it for the Good Luck, or maybe this was Good Luck and the others were Paramedic. Neither favored distortion.





No comments: