Monday, March 9, 2009

Tit Patrol, Ba-Durr!, and In Ten City - 3/7/09

Tit Patrol delivered on our "greatest band in the world" reputation once again, and as always, looked great doin' it. Tit photos by Nikki, all others by me, and I believe Mz. Jess Cross was filming during our set, so video soon to follow!?!












Ba-Durr! Our new pallies from Newark, these dudes are a breath of fresh air with their unapologetic pop-punkedness. I'll tell ya what Ba-Durr! has that Tit Patrol don't, (here comes a rare admission of imperfection...), they are nice to people! Well Tit Patrol is nice to our friends, but we are also very salty with those we don't fully embrace. Be embraced by the Tit, won't you?!






















YEAH! INTENSE CITY! Or In Ten City, I'm not positive, but what I am positive about is that they flippin' rock. Billed as "Ten Minutes of Man" I.T.C. is the incomparable J-Vav on guitar/vocals/and drums, and Peter "Awesome" Dawson on guitar/vocals/and drums. They play like MC5 meets AC/DC meets the Who, and all their songs are as catchy as they are hard, specifically my fave tune they do is called "Weird Toilet" and is like "Summertime Blues" meets "Fight For Yer Right to Party," but darker and badder than either! Highly recommended and I hope they cut some tracks soon! Check 'em with some live numbers over at http://www.myspace.com/intencity666. They are watching you.





No comments: